Tuesday 23 November 2010

soul card

Hi Back to art everyday.... today I decided to make an archetype card for my soul collage deck..and for some reason I felt I needed to do the death card... The death card signifies change and transformation..and a soul collage deck cannot be complete without this card..
I put the butterfly on the card as it to transforms completely from one thing to another always to something mor beautiful.......The white light is where death takes you when your time has come( having had a near death experience I know this...) but also when it is time for a change a light will show you the way. The stone wall corridor towards the light represents the journey from one place to another. I feel better having made this card and Im now wondering what change will come my way..

2 comments:

  1. I love this card its really powerful,it should go on the home page! tell me more about the ligh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cool,Ali!So...you saw a white light?!?!?!?!?!?!?!Sue

    ReplyDelete