Thursday 19 November 2009

Inches project

Hi
I thought I would share a little challenge Ive set for myself. To create 100 inches in 10 days.
Im going to make 10 inches per day, each 10 will form a little set of its own , but when the project is done, Im going to mount the inches altogether. Ive seen this done before and all those inches togher look great!!!
here is the first set of 10. All inches are stamped some have images and all have words I cur from an old book.
if you would like to join me in the challenge go ahead, I would love to see what you do!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ali,
    what a great idea, I have never done inches before and seeing I am off sick at the moment with time on my hands I may just have a go
    June
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Ali I love ALL your inchies!! What a cool project. I've always loved inchies. Probably will get into them again with this wonderful inspiration. You ROCK girl!

    ReplyDelete