Tuesday 21 July 2009

meditate and create journal

HELLO
Today Ive been working on my Journal for a Mixed media meditate and create project. I will be sending my journal to 4 other ladies who live in the USA to add to it.
My Chosen theme to meditate on, is Goddesses. I want the ladies to create a spread of who they would be as a goddess and what power would they have,its all for a bit of fun!!!
materials for this page were, a napkin,inks,stamps,textured paste,mico beads,treasure glitter, glamour dust glitte,r diamontes,fibers and ribbon, and paper image
After meditating on who I would be I decided to be a goddess of time. Having the power to control time and grant anyone an hour in any time or place
Here is my 2 page spread for my journal
Page 1
Page 2

Materials used for these pages were, inks, stamps,embossing powder, fibers, hour glass charm,peeloffs and paper image ( erte lady)


No comments:

Post a Comment