Monday 22 June 2009

This is a page I've done for a journal circle I'm in . It's for Tracy who lives in the USA. The keys are her stamp and Ive incorporated them into my page This is the other page for Tracy. Ive used the stamp on shrink plastic to create some minature embellishments, The rest of the project is just done with Inks and stamps. I love the way all the images blend together. If you want to know how to get this effect email me
slowwalker@btinternet.com
I'm joining in with a lady lucky dip swap and I chose 4 different titles, here are my contribution to the swap
Bathing beauty, winged beauty, Femme fatale, and Bride to be
all mixed media collage





2 comments:

  1. Ali, I am in awe of your work - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I can't wait to see them in person for the swap.

    ReplyDelete